Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New to the world of Blog!!!!

Hello everyone~

I have for sometime now been really stuck on the computer reading and following all these great Blogs and I can't get enough and yes Amy you were right! My friend Amy of 8 1/2 years turned me on to this world of Blog! I'm excited to start sharing some of my great design ideas and projects I have started, completed and not completed lol! Ok so I like to have more than one project at a time going! I do this Blog deal in the evening until about oh I'd say midnight or until I can't see straight! I'm a mom of 4 boys and they take most of my attention ALL DAY LONG, you other mom's know what I mean! This is like ME time! I find it therapeutic! So needless to say I'm looking forward to this journey of having my own Blog and making new friends along the way and I must say I love the DIY way much more rewarding! Good Night all...............

No comments:

Post a Comment